Tuition and Fee Schedule 2019-2020
|1st in Family||2nd in Family||3rd in Family|
|High School (Grades 9 – 12)||$6,955||$6,274||$5,592|
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)||$5,940||$5,356||$4,772|
|Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5)||$5,565||$5,019||$4,472|
|Kindergarten Full Day||$5,400||$4,870||$4,340|
|Kindergarten Half Day||$3,995||$3,606||$3,216|
|Pre-Kindergarten, 5-day (1/2 day, mornings)||$3,465||Discount does not apply|
|Pre-Kindergarten, 3-day (M/W/F) (1/2 day, mornings)||$2,295||Discount does not apply|
|Preschool, 3-day (M-W-F) (1/2 day, mornings)||$2,295||Discount does not apply|
|Homeschool, per class, per semester (Limit 3 classes)||$490 Per Class||Discount does not apply|
Fees for New Students:
- $50 per student application fee (this is a one-time fee due when the application is submitted)
- $100 per student enrollment fee for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students
- $200 per student enrollment fee for grades K-12
- The 4th child and beyound enrolled in grades K-12 receives free tuition
- When determining discounts, the oldest child is considered "1rst in Family", the second oldest is considered "2nd in Family, etc.
- There is no multi-child discount for preschool, pre-kindergarten, or home school students.
- High school tuition includes a $40 non-refundable missions fee, this fee is not subject to any discounts. Other costs may be incurred for missions and announced later during the school year.
- Tuition for grades K-12 includes a $100 non-refundable technology feee. This fee is not subject to any discounts.
There are four payment options available through FACTS Tuition Management:
- Single Payment – To be paid in full by August 1
- Two-Payments – One-half of tuition is due by August 1; Balance due on or before January 1.
- Monthly Payments 10-month – Available only through automatic withdrawal. Payments will begin in July and end in April. Payment dates can be scheduled on the following dates: 5th, 15th, 20th, 25th. $50 FACTS fee applies
- Monthly Payments 12-month – Available only through automatic withdrawal. Payments will begin in May and end in April. Payment dates can be scheduled on the following dates: 5th, 15th, 20th, 25th. $50 FACTS fee applies