Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
|High School (Grades 9 – 12)||
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)||
|Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5)||
|Kindergarten Full Day||
|Kindergarten Half Day||
|Pre-Kindergarten, 5-day (1/2 day, mornings)||
|Pre-Kindergarten, 3-day (M/W/F) (1/2 day, mornings)||
|Preschool, 3-day (M-W-F) (1/2 day, mornings)||
|Homeschool, per class, per semester (Limit 3 classes)||
- The 4th child and beyond enrolled in grades K – 12 receives free tuition
- When determining discounts, the oldest child is considered “1st in Family”, the second oldest is considered “2nd in Family”, etc.
- There is no multi-child or free child discount for preschool, pre-kindergarten, or home school students.
- High School tuition includes a $40 non-refundable missions fee. This fee is not subject to any discounts. Other costs may be incurred for missions and announced later during the school year.
- Tuition for grades Kindergarten – 12 includes a $100 non-refundable technology fee. This fee is not subject to any discounts.
All fees are non-refundable
- Reenrollment Fee for current returning students:
- $100 per student if received on or before February 3, 2017
- $200 per student if received after February 3, 2017
- Application Fee for new students:
- $50 per student (This is a one-time fee due when the application is submitted.)
- Enrollment Fee for new students:
- $100 per student for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students
- $200 per student for grades K – 12
There are four payment options available through FACTS Tuition Management:
- Single Payment – To be paid in full by August 1
- Two-Payments – One-half of tuition is due by August 1. The balance is due on or before December 31. (FACTS fees apply)
- Monthly Payments 10-month – Available only through automatic withdrawals. Payments will begin in July and end in April. (FACTS fees apply)
- Monthly Payments 12-month – Available only through automatic withdrawals. Payments will begin in May and end in April. (FACTS fees apply)